Casino Gods Review

About Casino Gods
Casino Gods is the latest brand from the Genesis Group, and it comes with the incredible selection of games, user-friendly design and cutting-edge support we have come to expect from this provider. Even better, Casino Gods also offers one of the best sign-up bonuses on the Irish market today, with €1500 and 300 free spins on a range of NetEnt titles. The Ancient Greek-themed website is fun, bright and easy to navigate, and has over 1000 slot and live dealer games to get casino fans excited and ready to get spinning. Casino Gods is licenced by the UK Gambling Commission and offers 24/7 customer support as well as an enticing VIP program. We recommend this casino to all Irish players looking for the best selection of games and a 4-figure welcome bonus.
€1500 Bonus
+ 300 Free Spins
Deposit/Withdrawal Options
Mastercard
Neteller
ecoPayz
Skrill
VISA
Games
Casino Gods has an enormous selection of games on offer and Irish fans can look forward to new titles getting added to the lobby on a daily basis. Every one of your favourite slot developers is on offer at Casino Gods. The NetEnt slots include Narcos, Finn & the Swirly Spin, Piggy Riches and hundreds more. Micrograming fans will appreciate the high RTP Thunderstruck II, Jurassic Park and all those huge progressive jackpots like Mega Moolah. In total, we counted well over 1000 slot games at Casino Gods – so slots are clearly a strong suit of this online casino. But this Irish casino also has an excellent offer when it comes to live dealer games. Both Evolution Gaming live casino titles and NetEnt live casino games can be played here. Lightning Roulette, Speed Roulette and Immersive Roulette are all on offer, and there is a great choice of blackjack and poker games, all streamed in stunning high definition. Casino Gods also has access to the latest live casino games, such as Deal or No Deal Live, Monopoly Live and Football Studio. If you are on the hunt for a wide range of games where you can spend that €1500 worth of bonus money, then you will love playing at Casino Gods. Why not sign up with this online casino today and start to put that bonus cash to good use?
Promotions
Casino Gods has one of the best welcome bonus offers available to customers in Ireland. The deal is up to €1500 in cash with 300 free spins on NetEnt slots thrown in. T&C’s apply – and we invite you to read more about those here. But here are the important details you need to keep in mind. This welcome offer is spread across your first four deposits and requires a minimum deposit of €10. The first deposit rewards you with 100% up to €300, as well as 300 free spins on the popular Starbust, Gonzo’s Quest, Aloha and Red Riding Hood slots. When you make a second deposit, Casino Gods will reward you with 50% up to €400, while your third and fourth deposits let you pick up 25% up to €400. What’s more, the promotional fun at Casino Gods doesn’t end once that amazing welcome offer is used up. Every month you have the chance to pick up the Fortuna Bonus, where the Greek goddess of luck awards you a 25% bonus up to €100. Playing at least €20 on slots over certain time periods gives you the chance to win a share of €30,000 in raffle money. And there is a Wonderos weekly bonus of 25% up to €100 with 10 free spins on Jumanji. When it comes to welcome bonuses and ongoing promotions, Casino Gods is one of the best choices for Irish customers. T&Cs Apply. Read More.
Support
Our tests showed that Casino Gods offered us helpful and fast customer service, with support available 24/7 via email and phone. We had several queries about applying the bonus money to the live casino and the friendly staff helped us out immediately. The banking options at Casino Gods were decent enough, with VISA, Mastercard, bank transfer, Skrill and Neteller on offer, and deposits and withdrawals were faster than on most other online casinos. Licences from the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) ensure the highest standards of responsible gaming, and VIP accounts also get access to dedicated account managers, and personal (i.e. faster) withdrawal services. The support really was top notch at this casino, so we recommend signing up with Casino Gods now to receive that incredible €1500 cash bonus + 300 free spins on NetEnt slots as a welcome offer.
Minimum Deposit: € 10
Summary
Safe and Secure Guaranteed Fast Payout Casino Review Seal

Reviewer:
Review Date: 11.03.2018
Reviewed Item: Casino Gods
Author Rating: 5 1564

Support Options
Email
Live Chat
Phone
Top Online Casinos
22 Bet

Jackpot Village

Lucky Days

777

Casino Gods

Boo Casino

Casumo

Mansion

Mr Green

Paddy Power

Top Slot Sites
Looking for the Best Irish Slots? Check out our choice on the Latest.

Click Here to go to Slots!
Top Blackjack Sites
Irish Fans love a Game of Blackjack. But Which is the Best?

Click Here to go to Blackjack!
Top Roulette Sites
Trying to Find a Top Roulette Site? Everything you need to know is right here!

Click Here to go to Roulette!